We are excited to announce the launch of Ambition Giving, a brand new scheme that has been set up in celebration of our 90th anniversary. Ambition Giving will offer grants of up to £2,000 throughout the year to groups or individuals to help deliver activities to young people in their community.
Ambition Giving will support a wide variety of projects and is open to applications from young people, youth clubs, charities, community groups, resident associations and voluntary organisations. Every application must be supported by a member of Ambition.
Ambition has three overarching outcomes for all of its programmes; improved educational attainment, improved health and increased employability for the future. Any project funded must address one of these outcomes. It should also focus on at least one of the following five themes:
- Health – supporting young people to be happy and healthy in mind and body
- Employability & Enterprise – supporting young people to develop skills and access training that will help them to confidently enter education or employment
- Social Action – ensuring young people are adding value to their local community
- Leadership – supporting young people to develop leadership skills through practical projects that benefit their peers
- Media & Creative Arts – enabling young people to express themselves creatively and develop their media skills
Click here to download an application pack now.
The deadlines for application are: 02 March 2015, 30 April 2015, 31 July 2015, and 30 October 2015. More information is here.