Download the complete Newsletter as PDF lambeth-tra-newsletter-oct2016
Notre Dame summer hit
Notre Dame Estate TRA organised a successful summer of activities for younger children on the estate.
Notre Dame were one of six estates running such activities this year funded through Getting involved grants.
Tulse Hill Estate, Streatham Hill Estate, Portobello, Fern Lodge, and Sackville Estates.
Twenty five TRAs have successfully applied for grants worth £89,261 since April. Besides the summer schemes mentioned above and football projects mentioned in last month’s edition, these include:
- Pottery project at China Walk estate.
- Big Lunch at Matheson Lang.
- Young at heart arts project at Vauxhall Gardens Estate.
- Over 50s’ club at Tulse Hill Estate.
- Afterschool club at Edmundsbury Estate.
- Fun days at Calidore, Dunbar & Dunelm, Fern Lodge, Hertford, Holland Town, Hurst Street, Lilford, Myatts Field South, Sackville, Streatham Hill, Streatham Common, Tulse Hill and Woodvale estates.
Grants are still available for any activities TRAs want to get their residents involved with. Contact your Resident Participation officer or the Getting Involved team at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 7926 3401.
Free Sewing Class
18-30 years old?
Want to learn how to sew?
The Remakery is running an eight week introductory sewing course to
teach you how to make bags and clothing.
Starts 9th November 2016
It’s free but a small deposit is required to secure your place – there are only
10 places available on this course.
Want to find out more?
Email email@example.com or call Golda Mochia, on 07391 053 823.
The Remakery, 51 Lilford Road, SE5 9HY (near Fiveways).