Blooming Lambeth is a celebration of growing, greening and innovations happening in Lambeth
Lambeth Council’s Housing Management Services, in partnership with Incredible Edible Lambeth, want to recognise and celebrate what people on council estates, streets and blocks are doing to make Lambeth greener and greater.
Take a look at the categories and nominate yourself, your neighbours, a community group, or your whole street or estate as an example of what’s best about Lambeth and the people who live here.
- Home in Bloom – for front or back gardens
- Community in bloom – if you have an estate or community garden to be proud of
- Food growing – your individual (or your neighbour’s) vegetable patch, herb garden, window box or container garden
- Innovation – The best initiative or project. Something you or someone you know has done to change things for the better
- Windowbox or balcony – Some people can make the most out the smallest of spaces
- Community food growing – for the group that gardens together and contributes to the community.
Send your entry
Deadline to send in a photo of your entry and ‘tell your story’ in three sentences is 16 June 2017.
For an entry form phone 020 7926 3401 or email email@example.com
Judging & prizegiving
Incredible edible Lambeth will be judging the entries in each category and hosting an awards ceremony at the Garden Museum, Lambeth Palace on 12 October 2017.
There’ll be a display of photos of the best entries at the priegiving and on Incredible Edible Lambeth’s website.
Top prize for each category is £100 in garden centre vouchersPrize for each category is £100 in garden centre vouchers
About Incredible Edible Lambeth (IEL)
IEL is a network of food growers and activists working to improve communities. IEL was founded in 2010 and is now a Community Interest Company (CIC) with an experienced team of seven directors and a wide network of volunteers and supporters.